All About R.Riveter's Brand Ambassador of the Month, Laura
Tell us a little about yourself:
I'm an old soul. A wife, mama, a curator. Southern. Born in Kentucky. Raised in Tennessee. Environmentalist with a love for the outdoors. Lover of all things with a story. You can find me at estate sales or local flea markets. Proud military spouse. Fan of a good, sweaty workout. Music junkie. Follow my life adventures and my real life cabbage patch doll on @laura_turns.
Why did you want to be an R.Riveter Brand Ambassador?
Having worked with R.Riveter since 2014, I have grown to love sharing the mission. The Brand Ambassador program enabled me to continue to share their story as well as my personal journey as a military spouse. I love the community and being able to continue to grow the community as well as share the brand. Whatever season I am in, I know this community of brand ambassadors as well as my "Riveter Sisters" will always be there with open arms. Who wouldn't want to be a part of that?!
What is your favorite R.Riveter bag?
Since I own every R.Riveter bag ever created I will have to say The Otto is my go to. But the Patton is a close fav.
5 Fun Facts About You:
1. I received the most athletic superlative in High School and was offered 3 different athletic scholarships. I stuck with the one that was less likely to get me injured: golf.
2. I know a lot about birds. I can identify most by either seeing or hearing their distinguished calls. Along with some other random odd facts. I even considered becoming an Ornithologist.
3. I lost a bet to my friend which resulted in sky diving. I'm deathly afraid of heights and cried before I jumped. But apparently, I impressed him because that friend is now my husband.
4. I am the mother of a real life cabbage patch doll. Cutest baby around, seriously. Check for yourself on Instagram at @laura_turns.
5. I have a HUGE collection of vintage American Indian turquoise jewelry.
Where can we find you?
My personal Instagram: @laura_turns