Meet the Rosie: Laura D
Name: Laura D.
Year started at R.Riveter: 2016
Military Affiliation: My father was in the Army
1. First, tell us a little bit about yourself.
I have been a Corporate Flight Attendant for the past 27 years. I love the travel, and love taking care of people! I moved to Pinehurst a year and a half ago from Baltimore. Originally from Ohio, my parent's and my sister's and their families are all in the Pinehurst area now.
2. Why did you join R.Riveter?
I came to R.Riveter because I loved the mission. Everything I read about R.Riveter was so impressive to me, and the company has such a great purpose!
3. How has being a military spouse affected your journey and your career?
I have two favorite parts of working at R.Riveter.
1. Seeing people carrying our bags everywhere I go!
2. The camaraderie in the Fabshop. It's like a big family.
My favorite bag to carry Is my Patton. It's so easy to just put a couple of things in I, and go out for the evening.