Name: Sara B
Year started at R.Riveter: 2015
Position: Liner Riveter
Military Affiliation: Army
Current Base: Ft. Bragg, NC
1. First, tell us a little bit about yourself.
Married to a pilot. One baby: Leo who is six months old. Two dogs.
2. Why did you join R.Riveter?
Needed a new job with a purpose to make leaving my law enforcement job a reality.
3. How has being a military spouse (if applicable) affected your journey and your career?
I used to work half the year in a completely different state then where we were stationed. This made starting a family impossible and maintaining a happy marriage a struggle.
4. How has R.Riveter affected your life?
I work from home and have a son. Two years ago this type of life seemed very out of reach for me.
5. What do you love most about what you do?
Occasionally checking the website and visiting the Warehouse, this company is growing like crazy.
6. What is one of your most proud moments at R.Riveter?
The Shark Tank air party at the brewery. So many hugs and tears.
7. Favorite part about working at R.Riveter?
The team is made up of some brilliant woman.
8. Favorite R.Riveter handbag?
My beat up Bradley, that guy has been to catwalks and camping.
9. Fun Fact about yourself?
I once almost went over a dam in a canoe in Maine. Glad that didn't happen.