Name: Angela G
Year Started at R.Riveter: 2016
Position: Canvas Riveter
Military Affiliation: Army
Current Base/station: Fort Rucker, AL
1. Why did you join R.Riveter?
I love the products, patriotism and military support. I was really inspired after seeing Lisa and Cameron on Shark Tank.
2. How has being a military spouse affected your journey and your career?
It is very difficult to have a career and I can be daunting to plan for the future know that you will probably be leaving in a few years. We just PCSed in February and just having the peace of mind knowing that I could jump right back into work was amazing.
3. How has R.Riveter affected your life? Working with such strong women inspires me to do more.
4. What do you love most about what you do?
It's a great creative outlet. I love being able to see the purses come together and know I had a vital role in that.
5. What is one of your most proud moments at R.Riveter?
Seeing some of my limited edition purses sell out so quickly. The fact that my mother-in-law is now obsessed and owns probably close to 10 bags.
6. Favorite part about working at R.Riveter?
I am very proud to tell people what we do with recycled materials.
7. Favorite R.Riveter handbag?
Personally I use the Patton because I love the size. The Hobby is my favorite purse to make (I actually love doing the corners!) But the versatility of the Otto is amazing. Some of the best limited editions have been Ottos.
8. Fun Fact about yourself?
I co-founded and acted on an Improv team in university.