Each year thousands of cadets commission into the military, ready to join the small percentage of Americans willing to answer their nation’s call.
By choosing service before self, these students stand out amongst their peers. However, there is an even smaller faction that has devoted their entire collegiate career preparing for the moment.
The service academies — the U.S. Military Academy (West Point), the U.S. Naval Academy, the U.S. Air Force Academy and the U.S. Coast Guard Academy — demand rigorous academic loads and challenging training schedules that mold future officers into leaders.
Here are 5 ways to show your favorite Military grads some love with American Made gifts:
1. Spruce up your grad's new place - because moving out of the dorms requires some decor!
2. Help them graduate to a more sophisticated grooming kit with a Duke Cannon gift set.
3. Treat your grad (or their family members) with military themed jewelry - a stylish way to show off their service pride, without the camo.
4. Keep their personal items organized with an R.Riveter travel set!
5. Pop the top off a cold one with your grad to celebrate their success, using a 50 caliber bottle opener!