Name: Brittany M
Year Started at R.Riveter: 2015
Position: Community Outreach Manager
Military Affiliation: Army spouse
Current Base: Fort Bragg, NC
1. First, tell us a little bit about yourself.
I'm originally from Cleveland, OH. I went to Ohio University and graduated with a bachelor's degree in Event Planning. I am the Community Outreach Manager for R. Riveter and have been here for 2 years. I've been married for 2 years and have lived in the Fort Bragg area for 2 years as well.
2. Why did you join R.Riveter?
Once I went to website, I was in love with the mission! I felt like it was impossible to actually get a job here. When I did, I couldn't have been more ecstatic!
3. How has being a military spouse affected your journey and your career?
My career has definitely changed since marrying my husband. I've always wanted to be an entrepreneur even as a child but It never seemed like something that would actually happen. R. Riveter has allowed me to work for an amazing company and pursue my dreams as an entrepreneur.
4. How has R.Riveter affected your life?
It has created this sense of family that I never thought I would have with a group of military spouses. I love our team and no matter where I go in the world I will always have this family!
5. What do you love most about what you do?
I love that I can work with amazing women who are all passionate about what they do! Most of us have businesses outside of R. Riveter so it's so awesome to be able to support each other.
6. What is one of your most proud moments at R.Riveter?
I was most proud at R. Riveter when aired on Shark Tank last year. I just remember looking around the room and seeing the sparkle in everyone's eyes. We were all proud and most of us thankful to be a part of something bigger than ourselves.
7. Favorite part about working at R.Riveter?
I love the flexibility that comes with working for R. Riveter. It helps to be surrounded by other spouses that understand the days when your spouse is away.
8. Favorite R.Riveter handbag? My favorite handbag is the Hobby.
9. Fun Fact about yourself? I absolutely love to sing and dance. Although I'm not good at either of these things.