Riveter Nation - Jan 15 2022
GEARING UP FOR GALENTINE’S DAY
We think the idea of a National Holiday for the ladies in our lives. Let’s get real though – we’re not going it “for the gram.”
We’re here for an authentic, low maintenance gathering that fills the soul (not the to-do list).
SO, whether you are planning something small or a just planning to meet for brunch we’ve curated a list of details that we think are perfect to incorporate.
4 TIPS FOR A LOW-MAINTENANCE GATHERING THAT STILL BRIGHTENS THE DAY
Tip ONE. Brunch, cocktails, a movie night or sip & paint bring the polaroid! Not only does it make for an enjoyable activity while you're together, but it also makes a built in take home favor.
Tip TWO. Make it a SWAP! Choose a category - wine (make it sparkling?!), baked goods, jewelry or candles! Set a budget and enlist everyone on your list to make the day special. It’s fun because we get to experience everyone’s personal flair on the day.
Tip THREE. If you are hosting - A signature cocktail, or make it a "mocktail." Who doesn’t love a signature drink. Makes the event a memorable one when the details tell a story (the LIVELY TABLE has a few that we are swooning over).
Tip FOUR. If you're headed out for Galentine's Day AND you do want to share it here’s some ideas for that social caption (thanks Good Housekeeping):
• All my single ladies.
• Dear Cupid, please send wine and my Galentines.
• “Girls just wanna have fun.” — Cyndi Lauper
• Chosen family.
• My Galentines ’till the end of time.
• A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you create them.
• Roses are red, violets are blue, this wine is cheaper than dinner for two.
• In squad we trust.
• You'll always have a pizza my heart.
• Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.
• “It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.” — Marlene Dietrich
• Love is beautiful. Friendship is better.
• "I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light." — Helen Keller
• Best friends are hard to find because the very best one is already mine.
• You're the 'she' to my 'nanigans.'
• We go together like coffee and donuts.
• Sisters before misters.
• "True friends are like diamonds — bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style." — Nicole Richie
• You can't sip with us.
• In the cookie of life, friends are the chocolate chips.
• I hit the BFF jackpot for sure.
• Love you a brunch.
• We make an egg-cellent pair.
• Blessed with the best.
• When worst comes to worst, the squad comes first.
• Friends who slay together, stay together.
• We finish each other's sandwiches.
• My OG Valentine.
• Prepare for trouble and make it double.
• You'll always be my Galentine.
• There's nothing better than best friends. Except best friends with chocolate and wine.
• Making memories with you is my favorite thing to do.
• We go together like chocolate and roses.
• "A sweet friendship refreshes the soul." — Proverbs 27:9
• "A good friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find a lucky to have." — Irish Proverb
• It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.
• “Every new friend is a new adventure… the start of more memories.” — Patrick Lindsay
• "Everyone knows you can't choose your family, but you can choose your friends." — XOXO Gossip Girl