This hybrid handbag combines authentic wool from Faribault Woolen Mill, and the R. Riveter’s contemporary black canvas, resulting in a look of luxury and American pride. Named after the female American aviator and WWII test pilot, Micky Axton, this handbag pays tribute to all female military pilots who dared to take their passion and love of country to the skies. Withgenuine black leather accents, The Micky can be worn over the shoulder or across your body. Its unique zippered body will provide you with the peace of mind that your belongings are always safe and secure -- making it perfect for travel!
For more information on the R. Riveter and Faribault Woolen Mill collaboration, please click HERE.
- Canvas Lining Fabric
- Genuine Black Leather - For care instructions, please click HERE
- Two exterior pockets
- One zippered pocket on the interior of the bag
- Fold-over with Magnetic Snap Closure
- Adjustable leather cross body strap, from 41 - 48 inches (Width of strap is 1")
- Height: 12" x Width: 14" x Depth: 4"
- Weight: 1.55 lbs
- Faribault Wool Care Instructions