Named after the energetic and fearless female WWII-era pilot, Elizabeth (Betty) Strofhfus, The Betty Wall handbag was handcrafted in honor of adventurous and dynamic women throughout history! American made in Betty's hometown of Faribault, Minn., this woolen tote embodies the brilliance and tenacity of the American woman's spirit. This is the tote you’ve been waiting for! The Betty Wall is roomy enough to carry all your day’s essentials, and transitions perfectly to a weekend tote.
To read more about the R. Riveter + Faribault Woolen Mill Collaboration, please click HERE.
- Canvas Lining Fabric
- Genuine Black Leather - For care instructions, please click HERE
- One zippered pocket on the interior of the bag
- One interior Leather Key Attachment
- Two Leather Shoulder Straps
- Strap Drop Length: 12"
- Height: 18" x Width: 20.5" x Depth: 10"
- Weight: 1.7lbs.
- Faribault Wool Care Instructions