1912 Slim Wallet | Signature Brown Leather
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our small leather items have been named after extraordinary moments in American history. Our hope is that these moments encourage and inspire you when using these products.
In 1912, The first electrically-propelled U.S. Navy vessel was completed. This was an incredible moment for technology and innovation in the marine industry. The completion of this vessel sparked the use of this energy source in other vessels.
Leave the bulk behind. This slim, full grain leather wallet features card slots on both the front and back, two vertical stash pockets, and a lined compartment for folded bills to be stored.
- Handcrafted in America using full-grain leather
- Slim but full featured with 6 credit card pockets
- 2 vertical stash pockets
- Scalloped shape card slots to allow for easy card recognition
- All edges are hand burnished and inked
- Fully lined bill compartment for easy entry and exit of bills
- Dimensions: 3 3/8" x .25" x 4 3/8"
Our leather is designed to age elegantly and with the character that you’d expect from a heritage brand that specializes in fine leather goods. We recommend using a mild leather cream to maintain the leather’s appearance. To remove surface dirt, simply wipe the leather with a soft damp cloth.